Hailing from Mumbai, the classic Cutting Chai and the rain helps me in soul searching, introspecting. I was just trying to figure a few things out in my life and as I sat there, typically brooding, a friend of mine suggested blogging to me. I have always been fond of writing, the very idea was liberating. Since then I had been thinking as to what to write, what would I have liked to read...
I don't want to come across as the preacher type, giving long sermons on life and the way to live it. I'm a regular college student struggling to keep up with the fast pace of my life and I barely have time to contemplate on the various complicated issues of the future or the dreariness of the past. I just want to live my life in the moment.
Today, is what this blog is all about The perfectness of the moment, the bitter-sweet symphony of it all.
This is my first ever post, so I guess its best to keep it short...I'd just urge you skip a beat, take a minute from that ever monotonous super hectic over ambitious schedule, and love yourself. For who you are, and What you do. Think of that ONE moment today that you laughed, or smiled even...and you'll know its all worth it. It always is.
Live. Laugh. Love. Cause there's still a long way to go...
Since the day i first read your "an attempt" , have been on a lookout for more stuff lyricised by you..So this blog would be a treat to read and like each of your works, a masterpiece in itself.
ReplyDeleteAll the best :)
its awesum...:)
ReplyDeletefinally an outlet for ur gorgeous mind...unleash the writer in you..!!
ReplyDeletebesties :)
@Paras: Thanks!!! :D
ReplyDelete@Abhishek: Thank youuuuuuu for the inspiration!!!!!!!! :D :D
BEA utiful!! :D :D
ReplyDeleteInspiring, reassuring, it eases out the burden on a person's mind...
You remind us of the fundamentals, the essentials of life and the elements that make it worth living-"Live. Laugh. Love."
You've summed it all up in a way in which it ought to be thought of as, and understood. Loved the grace and the simplicity in which you answer man's (maybe the oldest) wonder, that, "what's life all about?" Well, here it is in your own words- Life is all about, "The perfectness of the moment, the bitter-sweet symphony of it all." :D
i knw u rock !!!.......:D finally you got a moment for yourself or else anat w'll eat you up!!!:P
ReplyDeleteyou have the talent to write with clarity and style, your words go down rich and smooth, like fine wine, and leave my mind thirsty for more.
ReplyDeletelove you lodds. stay blessed! :D :D
@shubhra: Thanks so much for the feedback. You've always been so good at the constructive criticism! Thanks for taking out time to read it. Ill try and keep it going.. :)
ReplyDelete@arsh: Awww!! Thank you sooo much sweety youre a darling!! And im getting rid of anat in less than two months..
@$u: That was soooo sweet! I love you! Thanks for all the encouragement and inspiration! <3
Gud work Ishi...duno how u do it,bt u do it with Awesomeness...Keep up the gud work :)
ReplyDelete@Pranav: Awwww!! Thank you so very much!! Ill try my best to do justice to everyone's expectations.. :)
ReplyDelete...and i don't want the next post to be "preacher type"..
ReplyDeletehahahaha!!! its not preacher type.. :P
ReplyDeleteThe things you have written are not just the part of your life, but somewhere we all have experienced those moments...you're a multi talented aurat yaar...aise hi dil se likhti raho, hum aise hi dil se padhte rahenge....
ReplyDelete:)
Aww...Aachu thanks so much! I've learnt a lot from you..in every phase of life...thanks a lot for the amazing experiences..and the encouraging feedback! :)
ReplyDeletefinally we have a spark of writers in gr noida...huge accomplishment...!!!!!way to go youg lady...!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! :)
ReplyDelete